S&P Global Looking To Hire Freshers For Data Researcher Details:
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) provides essential intelligence. We enable governments, businesses and individuals with the right data, expertise and connected technology so that they can make decisions with conviction. From helping our customers assess new investments to guiding them through ESG and energy transition across supply chains, we unlock new opportunities, solve challenges and accelerate progress for the world.
The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: Ahmedabad & Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
The current opening is with S&P’s Estimates operations team that provides the highest quality content of Consensus Estimates, Actuals and Guidance information that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. The team works on various research reports and company documents and collects information for forecast and actual numbers and generates meaningful consensus from collected data.
The Estimates operations team consists of 425+ people working from offices in India covering all global markets. The team is looking to expand presence in Islamabad & Cape Town offices.
The Estimates team is a global, diverse, and cohesive “family” committed to S&P’s clients and data quality. The group is dedicated to the “3Es”— Education on the covered industry, Encouragement of creativity & idea sharing, and Empowerment for long-term career success. We provide you with fast paced work environment, where we hear our people’s voice, and their performance is valued.
What’s In It For You
This position is an excellent stepping-stone to work on financial information published by global research houses on various public companies & industries. This role will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of financial models, knowledge of equity markets and enable you to learn various facets of assigned industry and as well as apply the knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
You will be a key member of the S&P Global Estimates operations team. Reporting into local management team, you will be part of our Content Operations that ensures the information that our clients are looking for is available as timely and accurate as possible.
- Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’s guidelines for assigned vertical.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites, trade documents and regulatory filings.
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements Reviewing feedback involving Estimates, Actuals & Guidance content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and reporting standards
What We’re Looking For
- Post-graduates (M.Com / MBA, Finance) Freshers with excellent accounting or financial knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of financial statements and understanding of annual reports
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working across all time-zones
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply