S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will:
- Work in a team environment using Agile practices and methods (Kanban/Scrum)
- Collaborating closely with other developers, stakeholders and internal customers
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including estimation, development, and deployment
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices and strategies
- Research, evaluate, and implement tools and procedures that provide strategic improvements to our products and process
- Take direction, go beyond what is asked, and constantly challenge yourself
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be expected to have:
- Educational Qualification: BE, B. Tech, MCA with 1-2 years of relevant software experience
- Full project life-cycle experience – in C# and/or Python
- Experience in data extraction using regular expressions.
- Ability to distill and understand requirements, get to the bottom of a problem and come up with an efficient solution
- Ability to solve complex problems and learn from mistakes
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Strong unit testing and troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with cross functional teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.