Speridian Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: As a global business and technology solutions provider, Speridian’s business and technology experts help clients modernize their businesses through Digital Transformation. Headquartered in Albuquerque, NM, with regional offices across the globe, Speridian has been at the forefront of CRM, ERP, HR, CX Innovation since 2003. Our Next-Gen Solutions Practice combined with our partnerships with leading innovators such as Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Amazon, UiPath, Evolution AI and Adobe has led to our proven track record of solving the most pressing business problems with our unique, industry-based 3-pillar approach: (1) business focus, 2) technology-fueled innovation, and 3) delivery excellence.
COMPANY – Speridian
Batch – 2022 Engineering Graduates
Job Role – Trainee Associate
Job Location: Trivandrum / Kochi/Bangalore/Mumbai
Company Website link: http://www.speridian.com/
CTC : 3.0 LPA
Duties and Responsibilities
•To design, develop and implement business applications/systems according to existing corporate software
•To produce system and user documentation during the development of systems.
•Test, debug and document software developed both internally and externally.
•Responsible for development of small to medium complexity level components of a project module
•Works on problems of limited scope through usage of standard programming concepts and principles
•To plan how work is to be carried out to meet targets of the project or team task.
•Adhere to the Practice standards and guidelines
•Work on any assigned activities with guidance from senior members
•To carry out maintenance and support of assigned systems.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
• Ability to worn well within a team
• Must be a good team player with good communication skills
• Online Test
• GD (Virtual)
• Technical Level 1 (Virtual)
• Technical Level 2 (Virtual)
• HR/Management Round (Virtual) Offer Roll out
- The candidate who gets selected have to sign the 2 Years, service agreement
- The candidate who gets selected can be posted in any of our location(s) depending on the project/practice they are identified for.
- However it is expected that the selected candidate(s) will undergo training and would be operating out of Trivandrum / Kochi/Bangalore/Mumbai (as applicable) for an average of anywhere between 6 —12 months from their date of joining
How to Apply for Speridian Off Campus Drive Hiring?