Sportskeeda Freshers Recruitment For Management Intern Details:
About Company: Fans don’t just follow the sport, they feel it – the pain, the passion, the guts, and the glory. When we at Sportskeeda look at sports fans we don’t see a crowd; we see you. We’re one of you, and we strive to keep you on top of every possible sports trend by creating engaging and insightful content at lightning-quick speed.
Established in 2009, Sportskeeda is a global sports content platform that covers the world’s biggest sports and esports subjects and serves over 100 Million fans every month. Our passionate team comprises top content creators from around the world who produce hundreds of well-researched content pieces on a daily basis.
We are a Great Place to Work certified organization, with employees and contributors working from various corners of the globe.
Company Name: Sportskeeda
Job Profile: Community Management Intern
Nature of Employment: Contractual
Degree Required: Any Graduates
We are looking for a Community Management Intern.
- Help to attract, encourage, build, and manage Sportskeeda’s overall community.
- Manage, communicate with, and educate our key users.
- Provide direct support to our users and serve as a go-to person for our external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategies that are targeted toward transforming Sportskeeda’s visitors into returning users.
- Pursue growth-related partnerships and opportunities for Sportskeeda.
- Develop creative ideas in partnership with the Product team to reward our power users and top contributors.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to better understand Sportskeeda’s user needs.
- Experience in growing and managing online communities, advocating for the community to lead opportunities for creators and users to grow engagement.
- Familiar with UGC (User Generated Content) and internet culture & have a deep understanding of online communities.
- Data-driven and goal-orientated approach: proficient in Google Sheets and/or Excel; able to interpret dashes to draw patterns from data.
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs.
- Proven ability to work independently with enthusiasm, energy, and drive.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sportskeeda Freshers Recruitment For Management Intern