Sprinto Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
What is Sprinto?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup, working in the information security “compliance” space. This is a flourishing area, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Company Name: Sprinto
Job Profile: HR Intern
Work Location:- Across India (Remote)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Why work with us?
– Sprinto has an experienced founding team. Prior to Sprinto, we (Girish and Raghu) built Recruiterbox.com. We bootstrapped recruiterbox from 2011 to 2017, and scaled it to 2500+ global customers and a team of ~45 people spread across India and US. At the end of 2017, Recruiterbox was acquired by Turn/River capital.
– We wrote most of the early code at Recruiterbox, and remained among the top 5 committers even when the company ran at scale. We are engineers at heart and love building scalable systems for people to coordinate, work together and build great things together.
– Sprinto is well capitalised from top notch investors like Elevation, Accel & Blume. While you have all the advantages of working on challenging problems that come with working in a startup, you also don’t have the risk of the company running out of money.
– Last but not the least, stock options. While all early stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are same. At Sprinto, we aren’t satisfied with being just a large/successful company. We want to be the category leader. On a good outcome, your stint with Sprinto will leave you with no need to work for money and you only continue to work for passion.
– We believe talent engineering is not just any transactional work. We believe this requires an engineering mindset and setting up the right processes to ensure we are successful as a company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Hiring Managers with their hiring activities
- Screening profiles for fitment
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Help out with various HR activities and initiatives
What we’re looking for
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Hard working, committed
- Organized and reliable
- Result oriented individual with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & competitive environment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply