Stibo Systems Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Stibo Systems is the master data management company that enables enterprises to become data-driven. In a world of complexity and uncertainty, we provide stability and transparency. That’s why some of the world’s most renowned brands choose to work with us. The Stibo Corporation has existed since 1794. Today, Stibo Systems is held by a foundation, which allows us to focus on the long-term development of a strong product portfolio and obsess about servicing our customers. All without the interruptions of mergers and acquisitions.
Job Profile: Associate Systems Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 01 – 03 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
- We are looking for an Associate Systems Engineer to join our 24×7 support department in Bangalore, India. The position reports to the Manager of Technical Support.
- A challenging, internal position in an international company with solid growth and a stable economy as well as ambitions and visions for the future. You are offered an academically motivating environment with excellent opportunity for individual advancement and room for initiative and new ideas, says Hiring Manager Abhisek Pattanaik.
- We are passionate about data and new technology that can help companies with their digital transformation. We welcome others who are driven by the same passion for innovation to make a difference for businesses, consumers and society. We empower employees to think independently, get excited about new ideas and make it everyone’s responsibility to add value in everything we do in order to build a smarter Stibo Systems.
This is the job
As a technical support team member, you will be involved in receiving, qualifying, and resolving issues raised by our global customer base, working closely with the Cloud operations & Support department in Bangalore.
More specifically, you will:
- Participating in daily problem solving on reported customer issues. Ensure a high degree of customer focus in all the defined activities.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, adhering to our SLAs for response and resolution times, in line with Stibo Support guidelines.
- Able to drive to a resolution of low to medium complexity issues.
- Able to analyze the incident’s business impact and communicate to the affected users and minimize the disruption.
- Working closely with other support regions in Global Support – Denmark and the US.
This is your team
- Do you like working on technology problems and delivering values to enterprises across the globe? Join a team where people truly believe in what they’re doing!
- We are a team of 15 experienced, highly talented, dedicated, and ambitious engineers working passionately to help our customers, says Abhisek Pattanaik.
- We measure our own success against the success of our growing base of customers, including 14 of the Fortune 100 and 42 Fortune 500 companies.
- Innovative organizations like Mercedes, Bosch, Siemens, Adidas, Sony, Toyota, McDonald’s, Fujitsu chose us to help them shape their digital futures and achieve positive business outcomes through intelligent master data management.
- Knowledge about JAVA and/or maintaining JAVA based applications
Who are we searching for
We are on the look out for a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, strong technical and analytical, and problem-solving skills. Highly proactive, with a sense of urgency and attention to details. Flexibility in terms of shift work due to the 24×7 nature of work.
Moreover, you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience working within a 24×7 Support organization.
- Comprehensive OS skills – this means practical skillset and some theoretical knowledge about how different OS’s work. Supported OS for STEP is Windows 2019 and Red Hat Linux 7 +. Mac is also used for parts of STEP. RHCE certified is a plus.
- One or more years of experience with supporting Servers hosted on any of the major Cloud vendors – Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about Oracle Databases – preferably Administration knowledge about Oracle Databases, maintenance and backups.
At Stibo System, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- We care about our colleague’s work-life balance, and we offer flexibility through a hybrid work model
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
Apply Before the link Expires for Stibo Systems Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.