Stripe Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
Company Name: Stripe
Job Profile: Software Engineering, New Grad
Work Locations: Bengaluru, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Required: Freshers
About the team
Stripe offers an interesting middle ground between joining a small startup and going to work for a multinational company. We have systems and processes optimized for early-career professionals. You will be in an environment that prizes rigor, discipline, and reliability—from our products, from our ways of working, and from our colleagues. You will learn how the best teams put together extremely reliable systems, and you will be responsible for operating these systems, with adequate backup when things get tough.
What you’ll do
As a company, we believe in end-to-end ownership of projects. For any given project, we have one person on point. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done. We launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. This helps ensure that we’re building what users actually want. We contribute back to the community, often by building things we think are cool and by releasing open-source software.
- Work on cross-functional projects, directly collaborating with other engineers
- Give meaningful feedback on code reviews and technical designs
- Ensure that the systems your team operates continue running well and can scale to meet the needs of our users
- Build the skills to own a project from beginning to end, learning project management and technical leadership skills
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science or a directly related field, obtained by summer 2024, or equivalent work experience
- Experience from either previous internships or working collaboratively on multi-person coding projects (in a university or professional setting)
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and form an understanding of those systems, through independent research and working with a mentor and subject matter experts
- One or more areas of specialized knowledge balanced with general skills and knowledge, such as knowing more frontend technologies and, at a high level, how a service handles an HTTP request
- Experience in code review practices, and an understanding of how to safely update production systems
- Familiarity with navigating and managing work in large code bases
Stripe does not yet include pay ranges in job postings in every country. Stripe strongly values pay transparency and is working toward pay transparency globally in 2023.
Apply Before the link Expires for Stripe Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.