Stryker Freshers Recruitment As Engineer Details:
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at stryker.com and careers.stryker.com.
Official Website: www.stryker.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Software Engineering
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Why engineering at Stryker:
At Stryker, we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Job Profile Summary:
Vocera now part of Stryker is looking for a development engineer with business intelligence and analytics experience to collaborate within a team of high-energy professionals working on on-premises and Cloud Analytics products. The Vocera Analytics products help visualize the insights hidden inside the log files of Vocera s products and database and support operational efficiency. The technology stack of Analytics products includes Spark, Flume, Apache NiFi, MariaDB, Snowflake and Angular, AWS, S3, Kinesis and Kubernetes. This position reports to the VP, Engineering, Analytics.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Who we want:
- Ability to develop applications with open-source technologies.
- Working knowledge of analytics applications is desirable.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail proactively ensures work is accurate.
- Results driven professional who can partner with a world-class team that designs and develops analytics solutions for Vocera’s customers.
- Hands on with a passion for leveraging technologies to solve business problems.
- Able learn strategies to solve routine problems through practical use of technology.
- Good analytical, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to work within a diverse team.
What you will do:
- Help design and implement Analytics components based on scalable-on-premises, cloud architecture.
- Analyze Vocera’s products and present new ideas that can be visualized for the benefit of healthcare providers and patients.
- Contribute to lifecycle development including analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation, writing well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Understand the requirements and participate in team meetings.
- Work in an Agile environment and a collaborate with the team members.
- Research customer issues, propose appropriate resolutions, and report findings back to the team.
- Perform testing of new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 0-2years of overall software development experience with some experience developing database driven analytics applications
- Basic understanding of object-oriented design concepts and design patterns.
- Experience working with software infrastructure and web services technologies such as Apache Tomcat, RESTful services, Jetty, or Hibernate
- Basic understanding of product development lifecycle of highly scalable enterprise applications
- Experience in different database and data warehousing technologies such as MariaDB, Oracle, or Snowflake
- Exposure to Agile software development lifecycle, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Test Driven Development, and techniques to ensure end to end quality of development process.
- No travel required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Stryker Freshers Recruitment As Engineer
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Stryker Freshers Recruitment As Engineer