Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Stryker Hiring Freshers Details:
About Stryker: Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting
Official Website: stryker.com
Company Name: Stryker
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Hard-working winners: Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do:
- Maintain/Update Automated Scripts and Code Repos after new deployments
- Adopt, Upgrade and Maintain the automation frameworks (Star and Appirio)
- Execute automated as well as manual test scripts for different divisions during regression cycles
- Analyze/Re-run failed scripts
- Log and track defects/bugs/tasks/code version control through Azure DevOps
- Setup and Conduct meetings for bug triaging/discussions/demos etc. with Business Divisions, RM Team and Run Team
- Share the Execution results after each automated regression cycle with the Pass/Fail status and bugs logged with all business admins for each division.
- Track all activities and share regular status updates with the whole team.
- Develop automated scripts/setup code Repos for requests from new divisions through the Intake Process
- Test Environment/Virtual Machine setup and maintenance prior to and after the Regression Cycles/Environment refresh activities.
What you need:
- Experience in Java and Selenium TestNG automation framework
- Familiarity with Testing methodology and Techniques
- Working knowledge of Version control and Git
- Basic Domain knowledge of SalesForce, ServiceMax and CPQ
- Tools: Eclipse, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket/SourceTree, Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication Skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Stryker Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Stryker Hiring Freshers