STT GDC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the company
STT GDC is an integrated global platform of carrier-neutral and advanced data centres across developed and emerging markets. Since its establishment, the STT GDC platform has expanded rapidly to build a significant presence in major economic markets. Currently, STT GDC actively manages a portfolio of over 170 data centres with an aggregate IT load of 2.2 gigawatts and net floor area of >10 Million sq. ft. across Singapore, India, the United Kingdom, Thailand, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Japan, and the Philippines.
STT GDC is operating since 2004 in India with a 33% market share in the Indian colocation market. 21 DCs across 9 cities, 215 MW IT load, and projected to double in the next 3 years.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company Name: STT Global Data Centres India Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: www.sttelemediagdc.in
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, PAN India, India
CTC: ₹ 10,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2023)
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 31st May 2023
Drive Date: Sunday, 4th Jun 2023
Drive Location: Online
- 2023 batch BE/ BTech (Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics)
- Good academic track record
- The GETs are expected to understand the criticality & nature of work at the Data Center (DC) and undergo on-the-job training encompassing various domains of engineering services such as Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Safety & Security systems.
- Primarily responsible for supporting the construction of New DC and/or running of DC Operations by resolving breakdowns and assisting in preventive maintenance.
- Required to drive improvement across the site in terms of new equipment, hygiene, safety, quality, performance, and customer communication.
- On successful completion of training, will be first-level contact for customer escalation and communication.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as customers, technicians, partners, and cross-functional team members such as Design & Build team, Supply chain management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience.
- Understand & Follow the best practices to bring in the optimization of power & cooling.
- Coordinate with the help desk & customer support team on providing the right data at the right time.
- Coordinate with the help desk & submit on-time service reports, and incident reports as per the agreed SLA of Customers.
Skills (Technical aspects):
- Conversant with Basics of Electrical Practices.
- Proficient in a domain engineering subject
- Basic knowledge of automation systems such as BMS, SCADA, IOT, VR, AR, machine learning, AI, etc.
- Troubleshooting mindset on resolving problems in a structured manner.
- Knowledge & hands-on experience in MS office such as MS Word, MS Excel, PPT, Outlook, AutoCAD, etc.
- Ability to understand electrical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic analytical and decision-making skills.
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Logical and flexible approach to working.
- Practical and positive attitude
- ₹ 10 Lakhs (Including Retention Bonus of ₹ 3.5 Lakhs)
Apply Before the link Expires for STT GDC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for STT GDC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring