About The Company:
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of 400 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
- LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
- Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React Native, Flutter.
- Microsoft Technologies
- AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
- Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Job Location: Noida/Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-21
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 12,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA(as per the performance)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Note: 18 months service agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate Joining within 15 days
Core Responsibility Areas:
– Ensure that all testing-related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
– Able to create test cases, test scenarios, and test data with minimum help.
– Able to develop test automation scripts as per the guidelines.
– Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
– Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
– Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
– Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
– Basic understanding of Software Manual or Automation testing concepts and workflows
– Have basic knowledge about Selenium Web driver and/or other automation tools.
– Basic knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle) and STLC (software testing life cycle).
– Knowledge about JAVA and OOPS concepts.
– Good Oral and Written communication skills.
– Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
– Knowledge about Bug reporting and tracking aspects.
Good to have Technical Skills:
– Software Test Automation experience with would be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of API testing using POSTMAN would be an added advantage.
– Test Task Will Be Shared(online)
– HR Round (Virtual)
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply