Sunquest Information Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Sunquest Information Systems Inc. is a U.S. developer of medical laboratory and diagnostic information solutions, with a user base of more than 1,700 hospitals and commercial laboratories. It was founded in 1979.
Company Name – SUNQUEST
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore / Kolkata
Stipend: of INR 20,000 per month and when offered employment they will be paid an annual CTC of INR 5.1 lacs.
Eligibility: B.E, B-Tech, MCA and M.Tech
- Students starting the internship program will not be allowed to participate in any of the placement drives with other companies
- You are required to serve the company for a minimum period of two years from the date of his/her employment in the organization. After the period of two years, he/she may terminate the employment after serving a notice period of 60 days
- As a member of a dynamic Product Development Team, the Associate Software Engineer is responsible for producing state of the art software solutions used to automate the flow of clinical information in a healthcare setting. Work with the Development Manager to ensure planning and timely delivery of quality
• Excellent understanding of C, C++ and Oops concepts.
• NET – ASP, C#, VB.net are good to know but not mandatory.
• Multi-tiered application design and development.
• RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
• Participate in regular meetings with Technical Leads to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, and clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
• Learn and work with whatever tools are required to ensure source code control, version management, issues tracking and documentation.
• Ensure that coding and development standards and conventions are followed.
• Tracking and working on development issues for a given release as previously assigned, and also as they come up, and assimilating them into a status report for the Development Coordinator.
• Assisting the Development Coordinator in prioritizing and assigning technical activities to the members of the Development Team, based on the release content decided by the Development Manager.
• Assisting the Development Coordinator in managing the development resources and priorities, once assigned to development tasks.
• Ensuring that each development item is thoroughly unit tested in a proper deployable
environment (outside the development environment), before it is handed over to the
Implementation group for Integration Testing, and the QA group for overall Quality Assurance.
• Participating in analysis and design meetings for the Product
Apply Before the link Expires by downloading the CareerLabs Elev8.