Sutherland is hiring for the post of Software Engineer Development – C++ QT/QML!Software Engineer – Development (C++ QT/QML)
Company Name: Sutherland Global Services
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Responsible for technical design, development and testing of our medical solution.
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, testers, project managers and our service organization.
- Drive product quality by applying modern software engineering practices, implementing unit tests, static/dynamical code analysis, ensuring pragmatic, clean and sustainable implementations.
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain. – Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- QT/QML, C, C++ Engineer: strong in C++ – with exposure to embedded.
- Good to have: Java, Microservice Architecture knowledge, Device background
- Very good knowledge in software design, design of interfaces, object oriented methods and software development methodologies
- Good experience in design and development unit tests and acceptance tests
- Strong agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern dev practices/methods (like behavior driven development, test driven development, pair programming, code reviews, unit testing)
- Wide knowledge of the Qt framework
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply