Syniverse Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travellers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in leading the world forward. Which is why we work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Eight of the top 10 banks. Four of the top 5 global technology companies. Over 900 communications providers. And how we’re able to provide our incredible talent with an innovative culture and great benefits.
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers /Early Careers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Who We’re Looking For
This is an entry-level engineering position focused on the design, development, troubleshooting and analysis of Syniverse products.
Some of What You’ll Do
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Analyze and Design
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create / develop and execution of unit test cases.
- Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
- Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
- Coordinate installation of Software System/Releases/Builds
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Identifying Defect and Defect Tracking/Management
- Log Analysis and finding Root Cause find errors or to upgrade/big fix interfaces, enhancements and improve performance.
- Adherence to the defined process
- Individual status reports
- Adherence to Technical and Process Documentation as per project requirements.
- Gain knowledge Product Architecture
- Gain knowledge on the DB Architecture
Functional Disciplines: Development:
- Develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products, as per plan and design. Most companies should be able to match to a specific software development engineer position.
- Ability to understand product functional and architecture, Adoptability for learning QA Tools and Processes, understand product documents like requirement documents, design documents, test plans and strategies, create test case document, execution of test cases and capturing results.
Software Engineer l:
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- familiar with C++
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Know how of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity),SOAP WebService and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks
- Relevant Knowledge of Enterprise java Beans
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic know how of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Skilled at Stored Procedure /Function/Trigger/Jobs in database
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Skill on Postgres/MYSQL/Oracle DB
- Skill on Webserver/Application server(Tomcat/weblogic/JbossEAP/iPlanet)
- Handset on technology Migration.
Apply Before the link Expires for Syniverse Off Campus Freshers Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Syniverse Off Campus Freshers Hiring