Synopsys Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer:
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Synopsys supplies tools and services to the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/BS/MS
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
The Static Analysis team is looking for an exceptional developer, with experience or interest in building and deploying security tools, to join the Coverity team. The job involves evolving Coverity’s state of the art analysis infrastructure and generally pushing the envelope of static analysis. In particular, the job will include enhancing the analysis product for scalable and performant deployment. The perfect candidate will have a strong passion for improving software quality and security, enthusiasm about programming languages and compilers, — but foremost a strong desire to learn.
- Develop code analysis software for large scale deployments
- Make improvements to analysis rules and engine.
- Develop approach to find new kinds of vulnerabilities.
- Experience in Rust (preferred) or C/C++ development
- BS, MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with development on UNIX
- Experience with data structures and algorithmic design
- Interest or experience in programming languages theory, analyzing programming languages, building compilers, parsers, or other language analyzers.
- Interest or experience with web application security or mobile security
- Broad experience with other programming languages is also nice to have.
Apply Before the link Expires for Synopsys Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer.