Synopsys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Intern Details:
About Company: Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Profile: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Job ID: 36027BR
Work Location: INDIA – Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements: Verification Intern
- Role offers opportunity to work in a multi-site environment in Functional Verification.
- Candidate will be part of the Solutions Group at our Bangalore Design Center, India.
This is a 1 year paid internship position.
Must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
Partial completion of Master’s preferable. (Electrical/Electronics/ VLSI/ MicroElectronics or allied specializations.).
Higher than 8.0 CGPA/ 80% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 8.0 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
High academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Excellent fundamentals in Digital electronics
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog.
- Good problem solving skills and deductive abilities.
- Good team player, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- High levels of motivation and self-propulsion
- Aptitude to pursue a career in VLSI field.
Business Area Description
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips faster. We are the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply Before the link Expires for Synopsys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment For Intern.