TaskUs Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
It started with one ridiculously good idea – Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment’s notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world – that’s what it takes to get there. If that’s something you want to be apart of, apply today!
Job Profile: Associate IT Applications Analyst-1
Work Location : Indore
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Job Description for TaskUs Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
As an Associate Applications Analyst, your duties will revolve around day to day planning, research, and documentation of all aspects of the specific project you are working on. He/She is expected to monitor progress to assure deadlines and standards are met.
The Associate Applications Analyst will work closely with Senior Applications Analysts to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support and requirements analysis.
Participate in the requirements gathering and analysis of the TaskUs Corporate Applications and client projects.
Roles and Responsibilities for TaskUs Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Among the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Participate with the team in analyzing project requirements – includes scoping, setting up discovery meetings and work estimation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain project documentation – includes Business Requirements Documents and project status
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications required for TaskUs Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- College graduate, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience (1-3 yrs) as an Associate Application Analyst in the IT industry – specifically in software development
- With technical background and working knowledge (or hands-on experience) on software development specializing in web apps, browser extensions, mobile and data analytics – includes experience with Agile (and Waterfall) methodologies
- Experience with BPO frontline processes and workflows (i.e. content moderation, hybrid customer support, back office processing, operational KPIs, etc.)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid project management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite, MS Project, JIRA, Smartsheet or Visual Studio is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for TaskUs Off Campus Freshers Hiring.