Tata Chemicals Hiring Freshers Details:
Tata Chemicals Limited is an Indian global company with interests in chemicals, crop protection and specialty chemistry products headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company is one of the largest chemical companies in India with operations in India, Europe, North America and Africa.
Official Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Job Profile: Diploma Engineer Trainee
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Mithapur, Gujarat
Role and Responsibilities for Tata Chemicals Hiring Freshers:
- Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
Preferred Skills for Tata Chemicals Hiring Freshers:
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
How to Apply for Tata Chemicals Hiring Freshers?
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Chemicals Hiring Freshers.