Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment For Technical Associate Details:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
Job Profile: Technical Associate
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 4 years
Work Location: Chennai
Education: Engineering Graduate
- Has sufficient knowledge within Program Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Program Management.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.