Tata Institute of Social Sciences Off Campus Hiring Details:
About TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Job Profile: Software Engineer / Developer (PhP)
Degree Required: B.E / B.TECH / MCA
Experience Required: Experienced
Total No Of Vacancies: 01
CTC: Rs.50000 – 60000/month
Work Location: Mumbai
Application Last Date: 13 June 2022
Responsibilities for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Off Campus Hiring:
- To develop, troubleshoot and maintain websites & web applications.
- To understand objective for Code Igniter Web application development.
- To backup and clone applications.
- To administer and manage Linux Web Server for hosting websites & applications.
Core Competencies for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Off Campus Hiring:
- Expertise in Core PHP, MVC frameworks like Code Igniter,CMS like WordPress.
- Familiarity in basic concepts of SEO.
- Project management skills.
- Expertise in API integration and management.
- Good understanding of online security.
- Experience in creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Proficient with version control system including Git.
How to Apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Off Campus Hiring:
- Please email with subject as the position applied for and attach a copy of your Resume along with certificate copies in PDF format to recruit[email protected]
- The above positions will be filled on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.
- The last date of application is on 13th June 2022 For any queries, please write to recruit[email protected]