TCS Digital Hiring 2022 Details:
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Job Profile: TCS Digital Hiring 2022
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2022 Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary/CTC: Rs 7 LPA+
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 2 April 2022
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon
About TCS Digital Hiring 2022:
- The turning point in your career can come early with our TCS Digital Hiring Drive for remarkable engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2022.
- This exclusive opportunity will lead you towards building a significant career in IT.
- Join us and shape a career that magnifies your creativity, purpose, and innovative mind. Register now.
- Streams we’re hiring for: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. from Year of Passing 2022
Test Eligibility for TCS Digital Hiring 2022:
- Percentage: Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are Full-Time
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply
- Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college will be considered. Students from the batch of 2022 can only apply for this hiring drive
Application Process for TCS Digital Hiring for Batch of 2022
The application process for TCS Digital Hiring for YoP 2022 comprises of below mandatory steps:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ or above
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, then choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill out your details. After that, submit your application form
- Step 3. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply for Drive” screen. Click on Apply
- Step 4. In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”
To get test ready with TCS Resonance, click here. Know more in the section titled “Digital test preparation with Resonance”.
Important Note for TCS Digital Hiring 2022:
- In case you already hold a TCS Offer, you should not apply for this drive. You can watch out for the communication coming through Xplore to register for the digital test
- You must have all your original academic documents till date, readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of the selection process
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated by TCS iON
- Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Test Criteria for TCS Digital Hiring 2022:
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Digital Hiring
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
Apply before the link Expires for TCS Digital Hiring 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for TCS Digital Hiring 2022