TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive Details:
About TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive Hiring – Year of Passing 2022
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
Test Name: TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2022 Batch
Work Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: 29th August 2021
Test Date: 12th September 2021 onwards
We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
We are hiring B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2022.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibiility” section below.
TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive Test Eligibility:
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Off Campus – YOP 2022:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
Application process for TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose cateogory as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Ninja hiring process.
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive – Year of Passing 2022:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Hands-on Coding||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Important Note for TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive:
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Helpdesk for TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive:
- For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
- Email ID: [email protected] | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Ninja Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for TCS Ninja Off Campus
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2019 & 2020 (More than 400 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download