TCS NQT 2021 Salary For Freshers
- The gross salary of TCS NQT 2021 For Freshers including all benefits is 3.5 LPA to 6.5 LPA depending upon the various positions offered after clearing the tests.
- Incentive and benefits varies person to person performance.
- Incentive can be up to Rs.60,000 during the first year
- Two different types of Incentives are Readiness Incentive and Competency Incentive.
- Incentive will totally dependent on the performance of employee in TCS Xplore Program.
Brands that Used TCS NQT Scores:
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Tata Electronics
- Equifax & Many More
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
Who can Apply for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience