Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About the Company:
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates, and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 5.1 billion company with 126,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1058 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT.NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today and believes that the ‘Future is Now.
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2020/2021
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: December 2021
Tentative date of joining: December 2021
Job Description for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive:
As an Associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of project including 24X7 projects.
Key Responsibilities required for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive–
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise a solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Required Skill Set for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive-
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
Academic Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation(MCA/M.Sc (Comp Science.)). Please note that rounding up to 60% is not valid.
- Engineering streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate must be 2020/2021 passed out and in possession of either consolidated mark sheet/PDC
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. This means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
Bond and Compensation – Engineering Stream
- The candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.60 LPA Annum
- On completion of probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 LPA Annum
- The candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit-specific training on-the-job-training shadowing all as per the business requirement.
Project and Work Timings
- Candidates should be willing to work in any type of project as per the company client-specific requirements and specified work timings including shift working.
- One Virtual Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
Apply Link Step 1- Register Here
Apply Link Step 2- Click Here to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive