Company Profile:Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Profile: Associate/Senior Associate
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 years
CTC: Rs. 2 LPA to 4 LPA
Work Location: Bahadurpally, Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Undergraduate or Graduate.
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 247 shifts
- Should have a basic knowledge on customer service/ Troubleshooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive in the following venue on 23 to 25 November 2017.
Venue date: 26th December 2017 – 30th December 2017
Venue Time: 11 Am to 2 Pm.
Tech Mahindra (SEZ)
Gate No – 2 Survey No. 62/1 A, Qutubullapur Mandal,
Bahadurpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Documents required for walk-in:
- Copy of CV (Please mention HR Rajesh Bollapalli as the contact person/reference on your CV)
- Original ID proof (Aadhaar – Mandate)
- Xerox of your ID proof
- Print out of this mail. (Mandate)