Technip Energies Off Campus Drive Details:
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added-value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – HR Operations, reporting directly to the domain Manager to join our team based in Noida, India
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida
Last Date To Apply: 31 July 2023
Must Have for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety)
- Experience: Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears)
- Academic Scores: 10th, 12th and Degree in all semesters – 70% & above.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals
- Flare to work in core Engineering
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics
- Interested to work in design, analysis and field engineering (at sites)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels
- Teamwork and individual contribution to work
In our continuous journey to developing and building culture of inclusion, we adhere to four Inclusion Gold Standards. And you?
- We challenge our biases and embrace diversity of thought ;
- No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do ;
- We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share and be heard ;
- We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
Apply Before the link Expires for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive