TEMENOS Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Chennai, TAMIL NADU, India
Job ID: req10937
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Product Analysis and Customer Support as the name indicates, provides 24/7 support to clients who use Temenos products. This includes either clients who are in the Implementing stage or clients who are already live on Temenos products. All support requests from these clients are handled by PACS.
- Understand the details in ticket logged. Validate the completeness of information provided and if required, collect further information from client. Use the collected information to analyze the problem threadbare.
- When identified as a bug, do comprehensive documentation including product analysis of defect, elaborating the root cause and possible resolution for the defect.
- Provide additional information that would help Development team to fix and test the problem effectively.
- In case of non-defects, educate client with adequate information & procedures on how to handle the scenario/meet the requirement .
- Act as the technical reference point during software implementation/upgrades. Provide guidance and support to client IT teams.
- Develop/Enhance Tools that will help in reducing the analysis time and boost customer experience. Best tools have fair chance of getting integrated to Core product
- Available to perform onsite analysis of tickets at client places.
- Typically this would be required during the milestone period of the client like Go Live of implementation, branches, and Upgrade.
SKILLS Required for TEMENOS Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills is required.
- Excellent Programming & debugging skills
- Experience in Java, J2EE, JSP, RDBMS and Webservers
- Mobile or Web development background is preferred
- Experience in native mobile OS like iOS, Android or Windows is preferred.
- Prior experience in Product/Application support is preferred.
- Should be able to deliver 24 X 7 support to our global customer base.
- Care about transforming the Banking landscape
- Commit to being part of an exciting culture and product evolving within the financial industry
- Collaborate effectively and proactively with teams within or outside Temenos
- Challenge yourself to be ambitious and achieve your individual as well as the company targets
Apply Before the link Expires TEMENOS Off Campus Freshers Hiring.