Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About Company: At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Official Website: www.tetrapak.com
Job Profile: Process Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 3 years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022
We are looking for a Process Engineer who will work with Senior Process Engineers/Process Leaders in implementation project and/or pre-project teams spread across the globe and based in Flex Zone APAC.
What you will do for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022
- Develop technical solutions in L0-L3+ projects along with senior associates.
- Provide support in issue and claim resolution in L0-L3+ projects.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers and/or end suppliers for engineering parts.
- Validate/ review technical solutions for engineering parts.
- Make customized technical solutions in line with Tetra Pak Strategy, standards, guidelines, tools and methods for process design.
- Make drawings and specifications in time, with correct quality and at specified cost.
- Travel to customer site, as needed, for the installation and commissioning phases.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak.
We believe you have for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022
- Proven process engineering experience ideally within the dairy or beverage industry, or pharmaceutical industry.
- An understanding of the design and assembly of process equipment and machinery.
- A genuine interest to work on different phases of project delivery, through to the commissioning phase.
- Demonstrated technical skills, understanding in installation needs and customer operations at site.
- Project management skills and the self-drive to work autonomously.
- An open approach, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Open to learn new technology.
- Overall 0-3 years (Full time) relevant experience.
- A University Degree in Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Food Technology Engineering.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Apply Before the link Expires for Tetra Pak Off Campus Drive 2022.