Texas Instruments Hiring Freshers For Test Engineer
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Official Website: www.ti.com
Job Profile: Test Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Entry Level
About the job
As an Analog Design Engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model and verify integrated circuits, with the opportunity to work in a lot of exciting areas and with industry experts.
As an Analog Design Engineer, some of your responsibilities include:
• Partner with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
• Provide high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
• Participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
• Supervise IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
• Characterize prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
• Drive behavioral models
Put your talent to work with us as an Analog Design Engineer – change the world, love your job!
• Minimum Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
Apply Before the link Expires for Texas Instruments Hiring Freshers For Test Engineer