Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 | Analog & Digital Engineer | BE/BTech | 2020,2021 & 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Texas Instruments Incorporated is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
Job Profile: Analog & Digital Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020,2021 & 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary/CTC: Rs 32.16L (Cash + Equity) + Benefits
Work Location: Bangalore
ABOUT FIT (Future Innovators @ TI)
At Texas Instruments, we are building a team of engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries, solving complex problems, and building the future of technology. Take the FIT challenge to be part of our shared passion to create a better world through innovation.
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Years of graduation: 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, or related fields
Challenge Format for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022:
- An online test with 1 compulsory section and 1 to 2 technical sections
- Compulsory: Aptitude section (20 questions)
- Technical – Analog (20 questions) & Digital (20 questions)
- Minimum 1 technical section and maximum 2 technical sections to be attempted
- For test takers who opt for 1 technical section – 90 minutes
- For test takers who opt for 2 technical sections – 135 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect and 0 marks for un-attempted.
Selection Process for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Register on this page (post successful registration you will receive a confirmation mail)
- Prepare using TI Preparation Material to refresh and strengthen your fundamentals (available in JDs and Prep Material section)
- Take the FIT Challenge – Shortlisted candidates will take the FIT Challenge
- Get Interviewed – Candidates clearing the FIT Challenge will get interviewed
- Become a TIer – Join us in building the future of technology
LIFE AT TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
Texas Instruments is a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips for markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today, as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere.
Apply Before the link Expires for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022.