Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Job Profile: Digital IC Design Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: 23000017
Job Description: As a Digital IC Design Engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model and verify digital circuits, which fully meet the performance, power, cost and schedule requirements. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document the world first 64-bit DSP processor, MMU and heterogeneous multicore shared memory and cache systems including coherent TI DSP and ARM processors. You’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas such as CPU simulator development, 64-bit vector processor ISA architecture, development and verification etc.
As a Digital IC Design Engineer, some of your responsibilities may include:
- Partner with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
- Provide high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
- Participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Supervise IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
- Characterize prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Drive behavioral models
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital Design Engineer – change the world, love your job!
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
Apply before the link Expires for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023.