Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive Details:
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Job Position: Technical Sales Engineer – FAST Rotation Program
Job Locations: Delhi, Pune & Bangalore
CTC: Not Disclosed
Job ID: 220003QC
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
About the job
Texas Instruments (TI) is searching for a dynamic, results-oriented Technical Sales Representative to manage the quickly emerging opportunities within a given geography for a multitude of customers and end equipment.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with your team on opportunity management by working directly with customers to target and grow key and emerging accounts for TI. You’ll be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors.
Location: Delhi, Pune, Bangalore (based on business requirement)
- Establish a network of relationships that enables TI to intersect every new project (and respective device needs) at the concept stage
- Find and kick off all your projects at customers proactively; Find projects early
- Define the opportunity at each of your customers, including understanding the complete list of customer projects, content opportunities, and decision-makers
- Understand the revenue and sales opportunity at each customer and incorporate in project plan; Develop an annual financial plan and reviewing progress towards plan each month
- Create action plans to maximize TI content at each account and on each customer project; follow-up once projects are in production with a closed-loop Bill of Materials process
- Be able to maximize TI revenue through understanding of supply chains, revenue tracking and competitor displacement opportunities
- Leverage all the available sales tools, customer intelligence, and resources to properly analyze, prioritize, and disposition activity into opportunities
Minimum requirements for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience 0-2 years (2020 to 2022 graduates)
Preferred qualifications for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive:
- The ideal candidate will have passion to succeed in growing semiconductor sales supporting many emerging and growing customers within a specific region.
- Understanding key targets and being relentless in the pursuit
- Ability to intelligently use resources at hand (at the customer and internally) to gain commitments quickly
- Ability to understand electronic systems and trade-offs
- Knowledge on how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Global Rotation Program:
All New College Graduates who join us in the Technical Sales Role are a part of a 9 month rotation program. This feature challenging rotations that offer exposure to the company’s entire portfolio, business processes and access to our internal network of professionals. You will also received personal mentoring & coaching along the way from a team of industry leading professionals.
Program participants go through several rotation assignments including spending time in Field Sales office to gain exposure to the sales function and insight into how our Sales team engages with other parts of the company. You will also get exposure to Product Marketing rotation with one of the international teams based out of USA, EMEA to learn how we introduce new products into the market and promote our existing portfolio.
Apply Before the link Expires for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive.