We are Texmo. A global company, originating in India in 1956. Within our portfolio we have brands servicing the Agricultural, Industrial and Domestic markets. As an organisation, our focus has always been clear: Create the best possible products, and care about our people.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Coimbatore
- Graduate Engineer role depends on the specific assignment offered in our organisation
- Sound knowledge in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals
- Various roles offered in Manufacturing Operations which includes Production Planning, Quality and Process.
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings
- Team Player and Interpersonal skill to work with cross functional team
- Communication effective written and verbal communication is required for the purpose of achieving successful job performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Word, Excel, and Presentation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/ Metallurgy.
- Tier 1/2 Engineering College Freshers 2023 Passed out with minimum 75% marks without any backlogs will be preferred.
- 0 to 1 years of Industry experience in production / process / quality will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Texmo Off Campus Drive Hiring.