Textron Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com
Official Website: www.textron.com
Job Profile: Engineer I
Job Industry: Textron India
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Business Unit:
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road, Jacobsen®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Incumbent develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts are required to complete the tasks. Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions and contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- Design and develop new product – create detail, assembly and installation drawings with overall dimensions and basic design of parts for the development of component kits and/or customized design for golf, Turf, Utility, Ground Support Equipment and off-highway recreational vehicles
- Structural analysis of mechanical components using FEM and/or hand calculations
Motion Analysis for validating mechanisms
- Provide technical support to project engineers in meeting project goals and timelines
- Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Proficient in NX, Inventor, Ansys or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office applications
- Effective written and verbal communication
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross-cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical/Automobile/related branches
- With 0-2 years of experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Textron Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Textron Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring