Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $30 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Official Website: www.thermofisher.com
Job Profile: Electrical engineer I
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles & Responsibilities for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills and Competencies for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (EE)
- Knowledge of any Circuit design and Simulation tools.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program & design managers
Apply Before the link Expires for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Freshers Hiring.