Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment Details:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $44 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving sophisticated challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or growing efficiency in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our distributed team of more than 125,000 colleagues delivers an outstanding combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Job Profile: Digital Engineering Intern
Degree Required: B.Sc/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2023
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
We are Digital Platform and Engineering Team – the software center of excellence for Thermo Fisher Scientific. We are responsible for developing and delivering SaaS based applications and digital lab (Cloud-based) tools, Instrument software, to help scientists do their work more efficiently and with precision, enabling them to make our world healthier, cleaner and safer. Our world class software products and solutions accelerate scientific discovery and lab efficiency. These solutions
– provide rich content, selection tools, teamwork tools and scientific apps that allow our customers to focus on innovation and the complexities of their science.
– create a connected world for our customers where discoveries happen the inquisitive way — where every device/product is connected, self-aware, and self-healing—thereby enabling efficient workflows and collaborative science.
– enable our customers to efficiently manage their lab by providing them insight to workflow processes, asset uptime and product availability.
We give them the flexibility to access what they need when they need it, allowing them to select and receive products and services across multiple channels. We apply industry standard methodologies to the design, development, and deployment of world-class software products built to demonstrate the power and scalability of the cloud
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers in the business to understand and provide guidance to product requirements.
- Create, update, maintain, and complete test plans that include manual test cases
- Develop and maintain assets to support test cases including configurations and data
- Work closely with software and manual test engineers to resolve issues
- Report on testing results and track issues to completion
- Solve, report and track issues in the issue tracking software
- Develop independent test plans, procedures, scripts
- Develop and maintain libraries of reusable test objects
- Develop comprehensive test plans
- Create metrics and increase test coverage using the automated systems
Required Skills and knowledge
- final year students/2023 passed out
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or higher) in Biotechnology or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of concepts of cell biology and flow cytometry.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skill.
- Test data preparation, Defect identification, and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with a distributed team of testers and automation engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Recruitment .