Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision-makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Official Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Experience Required: 1-2+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Associate Systems Engineer Job Description Summary
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Perform daily service checks, health evaluation of systems’ performance and capacity as assigned.
- Provide diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all events/incidents
- Escalated / notify appropriate support staff via established procedures. Document shift activity, facilitate and perform shift turnover.
- Follow defined process to escalate Incidents to second level team. Must be capable of writing technical reports.
- Track and coordinate all incidents until resolution and identify probable causes of failures in the Infrastructure & Application related issues.
- Recommend on the possible solution / workaround to address the probable causes of failure.
- Customer service: Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage all support cases via emails/Service Management tools.
- Work with customer and support teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Timely response to all the e-mails and requests
- Attend team meetings, conference calls as necessary
- Follow the defined Major Incident Management process as appropriate
- Participate and contribute to Problem Management analysis of Major Incidents as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Team Player.
- Able to interact with internal and global teams of all levels.
- Initiate, coordinate, and at times lead recovery call for critical incidents
- Implement improvements to existing processes/procedures, ensuring performance targets are met.
- 1 to 2+ years of supporting IT infrastructure, Application & Cloud Services.
- 1+ years of mandatory NOC experience in similar environment would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of Windows, UNIX or Storage administration skills would be an added advantage.
- 1+ years of excellent understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Should be able to communicate to global teams and senior management)
- Adapted to working under pressure and is comfortable multi-tasking in potentially high-pressure situations.
- Strong collaboration skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring.