Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Click Here to Register
Register & Upload your Resume for upcoming off campus drives Register Now
Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer(Java Developer)
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Register and Apply for Internships with stipened up to INR 2 lakh per month Register Now
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai, Hyderabad
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
• Takes a proactive role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
• Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
• Takes a role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
• Takes a role in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
• Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
• Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
The experience we are looking to add to our team
• Experience with databases specially SQL
• Experience working in MYECLIPSE and core JAVA
• Experience with Microsoft tools.
Good to have: Healthcare industry experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
Apply link- Click here to Apply for Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2023