Thryve Digital Off Campus Details::
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. Thryve is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on integrity, diversity, and inclusion in the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. For more information about the organization, please visit www.thryvedigital.com
Job Profile: Trainee – Process Analyst
Degree Required: Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai/Hyderabad
Under general supervision, responsible for enrollment and billing activities for the membership, enrollment & billing department. Performing membership and billing activities for clients and/or members. Duties Include verifying enrollment status, making changes to records, addressing enrollment questions or Concerns, resolving membership and billing issues, and accessing/updating enrollment and billing Databases.
1. Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts to promptly resolve discrepancies in Membership and billing information and to promptly provide accurate responses to written, telephone and Online inquiries
2. Process and maintain membership data. Manage multiple production oriented tasks and responsibilities.
3. Perform various billing, accounts receivable, and reconciliation activities.
4. Create and distribute membership/billing materials and communications to clients/members.
5. Ensures acceptable service levels, metrics, and/or other performance guarantees are met.
6. Conduct research to ensure issue resolution.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong financial aptitude
• 20 to 25 -key data entry with both quality and speed
• Prior healthcare industry experience
• Prior Enrollment and Billing experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thryve Digital Off Campus