Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 Details:
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaboration of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer – Epic Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Role enables the analyst to coordinate activities related to Epic System. Analyzes, develops, configures and implements Electronic Health Record (EHR) software and related analytics on time with minimal supervision. Working closely with application teams to determine the business needs, document and configure system as per end user requirements
• Understanding of Hospital Administration and patient workflows
• Assist in planning/scheduling meetings and completing all necessary arrangements.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task among complex assigned tasks/projects with strong communication, mentorship,
• Complies with established policies, procedures and objectives of the department/organization.
• Communicates effectively with management, steering committees, project sponsors, and subject matter/technical experts and promotes a culture of performance excellence
• Freshers with good understanding of hospital workflows; Ability to learn provider area of the hospital Network
• Analyzes, develops, configures, tests and implements changes to the system with utmost quality
• Working closely with application teams to determine the business needs, document and configure system as per end user requirements
• Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead or Manager
• Develops/maintains strong, positive working relationships with the end user community
Good to have:
• Healthcare Industry experience
• General Shift, May extend per business needs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023.