TIAA Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Profile: Trainee – Client Services
Work Location: Pune, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Id: R230400523
Trainee, Client Services
The Trainee, Client Services provides day-to-day client service and administrative support to plan sponsors and the back office operations, processing defined contribution and benefit plan transactions. Working under moderate supervision, this job is responsible for asset management operations processes pertinent to retirement plan processing, settlements and record maintenance.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of retirement plan operations.
- Reconciles retirement plan accounts and ensures proper documentation.
- Assists in client account related issues and seeks optimal solutions to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintains reports for on-site and off-site storage for retirement plan systems.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of forms and storage space are available for use.
- Maintains records of data storage utilization, back-up and maintenance procedures, and recommends procedural improvements.
- Provides support to plan participants regarding various issues.
- High School Preferred
- No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Apply Before the link Expires for TIAA Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.