TIAA Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Analyst Details:
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Profile: Analyst – Software Developer
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India (Hybrid Flex)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full-Time
The Software Developer job programs and configures software to meet business needs. Under close supervision, this job assists with identifying and analyzing business software needs, writes basic code to optimize the performance and efficiency of the organization’s information technology (IT) platform and infrastructure and conducts testing to ensure programs are functioning properly.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Writes business requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs in the financial industry.
- Communicates with IT contacts and business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end-to-end technical solutions.
- Performs basic coding to written technical specifications.
- Ensures coding components are in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans.
- Identifies and suggests corrections for reported defects.
- Creates run time profiles to identify any debug errors that may exist.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to more senior team members.
- Seeks advice from senior management regarding challenging software circumstances and other problems that require a more complex understanding of information technology (IT).
Apply Before the link Expires for TIAA Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Analyst.