TransUnion Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
Company Info: TransUnion
Job Profile: Data Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers (0-3 years)
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in
• Engineering (all disciplines) • Computer Science / Computer Engineering • Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
• Experience – 0 to 3 years
• A track record of outstanding academic performance
• Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Effective communication (written and oral)
• Familiarity with SQL, AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language is desired
Impact You’ll Make:
• Gather, Transform, Validate, aggregate and report on client data.
• Analyze data to systematically apply in-house developed, complex analysis technology to test the data quality and create benchmark solutions.
• Work directly with clients and other financial institutions to resolve critical issues in data quality
• Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
• Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
• Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis
• Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
• Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
• Create documentation to define business needs
• Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
• Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
Apply Before the link Expires for TransUnion Off Campus Freshers Recruitment