About the Company: Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Job Profile:Firmware Engineer – Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
Description: Trimble is recruiting for a Firmware Engineer to fill a temporary opportunity in Chennai, India.
- The Intern Firmware Trainee – shall be trained to offer Tier 3 Firmware QA support services to Trimble OSG customers.
- Once trained, they will be allocated responsibilities to handle Tier 3 – Technical support tickets related to Telematics device firmware.
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Write Test cases for Firmware developments done.
- Responsible for validation of Firmware test cases & scripts
- Analyze the device reported raw data and parsed data to identify gaps and issues.
- Identify and communicate risk & risk mitigation strategies
- Verify code patches and bug fixes.
- Telematics Device to Machine Integration Service
- Analyze the raw data reported by the Telematics device in the backend systems and troubleshooting for any anomaly in the data reported.
- Travel with the vehicles for field level validation and data logging.
- Perform Calibrations on Instrument Clusters and derive the calibration formula for data conversion.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Passed out in 2017/2018
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here