Truecaller Recruitment for Data Analyst Details:
Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 340 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Job Profile: Data Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 3 -5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
As a Data Analyst in the enterprise product team, you will remain focussed on leveraging data within the Truecaller ecosystem to empower our enterprise customers and internal teams with actionable insights.
Constant innovation using new age technologies and data analysis techniques to discover actionable insights and communicate data in new and more effective ways for influencing a business’s communication decisions must remain a constant endeavor.
And, like most enterprise platforms, the quality of insights we offer will directly impact the level of customer engagement we can unlock. You are expected to adhere to best practices in data visualization, statistical analysis, creating data pipelines to automate collection, cleaning and aggregation of data.
What do we expect from you
- 3-5 years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience working for a Product/SaaS company is a plus
- Expertise in querying languages:- SQL is a must
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to apply data to discover and solve business challenges and questions
- Problem solving mentality, resourcefulness and creativity in identifying solutions
- Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productizing and maintenance of analytics products
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
What will you work on
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and understand how Truecaller users interact with core enterprise products.
- Develop dashboards and reports that adhere to the visualization best practices and communicate a story.
- Determine demographic & interaction patterns that elevate the insights that you publish.
- Create data pipelines to automate collection, cleaning and aggregation of data
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends & opportunities
- Identify analytics experiential changes we can incorporate into enterprise web portals to constantly improve customer engagement
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a requirement basis in close collaboration with GTM & product counterparts
- Engage with enterprise customers to understand value creation opportunities that can stem from data intelligence
- Generate and implement ideas to continuously improve analytics and reporting services delivery.
- Participate in drafting documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
It would be great if you also have
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus
- Good understanding of A/B experiments and hands-on experience is a plus.
- Experience in Python is a plus.
Apply before the link Expires for Truecaller Recruitment for Data Analyst