TTEC Holdings Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
TTEC Holdings Off Campus Drive 2022 | TTEC Holdings Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Associate Programmer | BE/BTech/MCA
About Company: TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end, digital CX solutions. The Company delivers leading CX technology and operational CX orchestration at scale through its proprietary cloud-based CXaaS (Customer Experience as a Service) platform. Serving iconic and disruptive brands, TTEC’s outcome-based solutions span the entire enterprise, touch every virtual interaction channel, and improve each step of the customer journey. Leveraging next gen digital and cognitive technology, the Company’s Digital business designs, builds, and operates omnichannel contact center technology, conversational messaging, CRM, automation (AI / ML and RPA), and analytics solutions.
Job Profile: System Software Associate Programmer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2020 & 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
Total No Of Vacancies: 30
CTC: 6 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Description: TTEC is looking for an enthusiastic Developer to join our rapidly expanding Multi-Channel Solutions team. As a Systems Software Programmer, you will have hands-on exposure to a wide range of technologies and will be responsible for providing technical solutions to meet the various needs of our clients. You will enjoy involvement in the full-life cycle of an implementation project, while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. You will work as part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results.
Responsibilities for TTEC Holdings Off Campus Drive 2022:
– Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications
– Develop applications related to interaction experience.
– Integrate to backend systems using web services and databases
– Perform Unit Testing of developed code
– Assist with System and Functional Testing
Desired Candidate Profile for TTEC Holdings Off Campus Drive 2022
– Candidate must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a computer related degree
– Must be able to work independently, be organized, self-motivated, and have attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Familiarity with coding and application development
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery, and satisfaction.
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2021,2020
- No Backlogs Accepted
- PG Qualifications: MCA (Computer)
*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Apply Before the link Expires for TTEC Holdings Off Campus Drive 2022.