TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022 | TTK Group Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/BTech
TTK Group of Companies is a well diversified business conglomerate with a turnover of Rs.3000 crores, 25 product categories, 15 manufacturing units, 5000 employees. TTK Prestige Limited is the flagship Company of the group with a turnover of around Rs.1423 crores. TTK Prestige Limited is a household name in the Pressure Cooker and Kitchen Appliances segment like Cookware, Gas Stoves and Electrical Appliances. The Company has been a pioneer in Pressure Cookers with many technological innovations to its credit. The Company’s retail show rooms “Prestige Smart Kitchen” have become the talk of the town. The Company is progressing very fast and is poised for a quantum leap in the immediate future. To fuel this growth, we need a high caliber professional.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee-IT
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.75-4.5 LPA
Work Location: Hosur
Job description for TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), the recruited candidates will be provided exposure to learn and work in the IT & Systems function. Graduate Engineer trainees at TTK Prestige are groomed to take up middle to senior management position over the long term.
Eligibility Criteria for TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Candidates should be from (NIRF top #100 ranked institution 2022)
- Candidate should be from B.E./B. Tech Computer Science or Information Science background 2022 pass out.
- He/she shouldn’t have backlogs currently.
- Academics score should be 60% & above (10th, 12th & Graduation).
- Candidate can be Fresher/ Experienced.
- Job location will be based at Bengaluru or Hosur.
Selection process for TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022-
- Online test
- Personal Interview
Skillsets and competencies required:
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- High level of energy, passion, and commitment. Is self-driven.
- Positive attitude, persuasive and resilient
- Analytical Thinking
- Creative problem solving and out of box thinking
- Managing ambiguity
Apply Before the link Expires for TTK Group Off Campus Drive 2022.