TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022 | TURVO Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- At Turvo we always like to push the boundaries of technologies and work on solving problems that have not been solved.
- We are agile startup-minded engineers and our culture emphasises on the policy of learn and teach as we care about building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge without the classroom learning techniques.
- As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn a lot while solving complex problems and writing software both impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success.
- Our team sizes are small to encourage impactful contributions from each engineer and to promote meaningful collaboration.
- We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits. Moreover, we will give you the chance to work with other awesome engineers and product designers.
- Hands-on experience of working on one of the most sophisticated technology stacks.
Job Profile: ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Qualification: BE/B.Tech(Any specialization), ME/M.Tech(Any specialization)
Batch: 2020 & 2021
CTC: 12 lacs to 18 lacs
Job Location : Hyderabad
CTC – 12 Lacs to 18 Lacs
- Developing distributed and scalable platforms.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interacting with designers, architects and other coders to analyse the requirements and possible solutions.
- Documenting components and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigating product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing the current system and presenting ideas for improvements.
- Thorough performance testing before taking it to production.
REQUIREMENTS for TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with proficiency at problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and exceptional problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Apply Before the link Expires for TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022.