Turvo Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 6 months – 2.5 Years
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Developing distributed and scalable platforms.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interacting with designers, architects and other coders to analyze the requirements and possible solutions.
- Documenting components and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigating product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing the current system and presenting ideas for improvements through performance testing before taking it to production.
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Apply Before the link Expires for Turvo Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.