TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2022 | TVS Next Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – Trainee | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
About Company: TVS Next partners with high growth businesses to reimagine, design, and develop software to build a better future. We accelerate transformational outcomes for clients using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence, and experiences. Our approach to accelerated transformation is driven by bringing together curious, optimistic, and adventurous minds to help clients make a connection with what’s new. By leveraging this connected mindset and modern engineering practices, we unlock value that elevates human experiences to shape a better future.
Company Name: TVS Next
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Trainee
Salary : Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
No of Openings: 50
Experience Required: Freshers
- 2020/21 batches BE/ BTech (CS/ IT)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Any Specialization
- Good understanding in data structures and algorithms.
- In depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of C++ and Java.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Knowledge of Manual testing and automation will be an added advantage.
- Significant projects as a part of course work or done by your own
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be a quick learner should have the ability to work and deliver independently
Skills Required for TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
Perks & Benefits:
- Objectives are set to help you align and contribute to the mission
- Ample opportunities for interacting with customers, product managers and the leadership
- You will self-asses your progress while managers will guide you through continuous feedforward.
- Leverage and build strong connections across communities of interests
- Pick your Mentor to help you navigate the present and drive your future
- Continuous learning and upskilling through Nexversity
- Flexibility to move across functions, skills and technologies
- Family health insurance to keep your spouse, children and parents safe
- Accelerated career paths to realize your aspirations
How To Apply for TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2022: